Book a fabulous Style Consultation to bring out your best
Have you ever noticed how some people always look effortlessly stylish? Looking good is all about understanding what suits YOU.
With a personalised Style Consultation, Edith will help you understand which styles flatter you and why – so you can select the clothes and accessories that suit your shape, your personality and your budget.
Who is it for?
If any of the following applies to you then Edith’s style consultation is here to help:
- Always tend to wear the same styles
- Not sure what styles in your wardrobe suit your body shape the most
- Are bored of your current image and want to update it
- Not sure how to mix and match outfits to get the most out of your wardrobe
- Have items in your wardrobe you rarely or never wear
- Are on a budget and don’t have money to spend on new outfits or are on a limited budget and want advice on what items are missing from your current wardrobe
- Have a wardrobe full of clothes yet still feel you always have nothing to wear
- Have a messy wardrobe and just need a good tidy up so things can be found easily
- Need help putting together an outfit for an upcoming occasion
How It Works
A Style Consultation starts with a short questionnaire to define your “Style Personality”. Then Edith reviews your body shape and shows you which styles are most flattering. You will learn how to emphasize the parts you love and to disguise the parts you don’t! Advice covers everything from clothing styles, fabrics, patterns, hair styles to eyeglasses and accessories.
Edith will give you style tips from the top of your head down to your toes as well as places to shop to buy what you need! Everything from your Style Consultation is recorded in your own personalised style workbook so you will leave your consultation with the confidence of knowing how to look your best.
Edith will show you how to:
- Select the most flattering styles and fabrics for your body shape
- Express your personality through your wardrobe
- Avoid shopping disasters, save time and money
- Develop a wardrobe that “works” for you
- Always look up-to-date in the latest fashion trends
- Discover which hairstyles, eyeglasses and accessories suit you
Duration: 90 mins