Quickly improve your camera presence with this 90-minute consultation with
International personal Image and branding Consultant Edith Chan
Keep up your confidence, personal brand and gain more respect with your clients.
Your image impacts how others perceive you and the kinds of opportunities you attract. Your camera presence matters just as much as how you show up in real life.
In this 90-minute session you will receive specific advice on lighting, camera placement, attire and background for all your video calls. You’ll learn what colours to wear and whether to add accessories. We’ll go over lighting, hair and make-up styles and whether to add a jacket or sweater.
This is a virtual styling service to help you look your best on video in a way that helps you build trust and confidence. Additionally, the suggestions will be applicable to any future media appearances or head shots. Edith will connect with you on Zoom and give constructive input, plus specific guidance for how you can improve your camera presence.
You and Edith can even spend some time shopping online for tops and accessories that will flatter you. After you purchase this consultation, you’ll receive a brief survey and link to select a time that works for you.
Who is it for?
If any of the following applies to you then Edith is here to help:
- You are not sure how to apply hair and make-up on screen. (Bear in mind that video make-up is different from everyday make-up)
- You are not sure what colour and clothing styles in your wardrobe suit you the best on screen
- You are not sure what accessories will appropriate to wear on screen
- Maybe you are bored of your current online image and want to update it
- You want to build your personal brand to create trust, respect and authority
- You want to get more visible, but you are not sure your personal image is clear with your brand message
- You want to attract more clients and followers
- You have low confidence to present yourself on video
- You are an introvert, and you want to learn how should you begin to open up to do your first video online
Looking good is all about understanding what suits YOU.
YOUR LOOK DEFINES YOUR BRAND
How it works
Edith can help you make your camera presence more credible and trustworthy. Here’s what to expect and how it works. After you purchase the service you’ll receive an email to book a time that works for you.
Next, you’ll get a confirmation email with the following questions to consider and answer beforehand so she can best advise you during the session;
1. What type of work do you do (related to online meetings you are in)
2. Briefly describe the types/categories of people you typically meet with. For example: Clients – age 30-70 upper middle class, prospective clients – age 40-60 who are planning retirement, co-workers, boss, etc.
3. How do you want to be perceived? List four adjectives. Here are some examples; Expert, trustworthy, creative, polished, a leader, approachable, team player, organised.
4. Describe any particular challenges or questions you have regarding your camera presence and presentation.
During the session you and Edith will assess the top four basics for a strong camera presence, then she’ll give specific style advice for how you can improve to meet your goals. With any extra time, she can share the screen for some brief online shopping / Pinterest to show examples of tops that will suit you well considering your goals and audience.
Contact Edith and let’s make sure you are showing up wonderfully to the world!
Send Edith a message to set up a complimentary consultation to discuss options, service and price detail